Father’s Day is coming up this June 21st and it’s a great way to show the Fathers, Dads, Papas and Grandfathers in our lives how much we love and appreciate them. Father’s Day began back in the Middle Ages as a Catholic holiday and came to be a worldwide event just in the 20th century. Celebrated on the third Sunday of June, Father’s Day is now an official holiday to celebrate the champions of the family. Majority of Dads don’t really expect anything on the day so we thought it would be nice to give Moms and the Kids a few nice gift ideas for the Dads in their lives.
Since we’re all still on lockdown, we checked for the most requested and most useful gifts for fathers online. These gifts can be used while on quarantine and some of them after quarantine is lifted. See our top picks for Father’s Day gifts below:
- SONY EXTRA BASS WATER-RESISTANT BLUETOOTH WIRELESS SPEAKER
- WATERBURY CLASSIC CHRONOGRAPH 40MM LEATHER STRAP WATCH
- CHARCOAL: NEW WAYS TO COOK WITH FIRE
- PHILIPS SHAVER SERIES 5000 WET AND DRY ELECTRIC SHAVER
- TaylorMade SELECT Golf Cart Bag
- Hyperice Vibrating Roller
- Men’s Health Magazine Subscription
- RAINS BACKPACK BLACK
- CROSLEY CRUISER DELUXE TURNTABLE – TAUPE
- PARASITE: A GRAPHIC NOVEL IN STORYBOARDS
$38.00, PAPER OVER BOARD
- The Best Golf Trip Ever
$1,090 – $1,150, Golf Canada’s West
- Mr. Beer Kit
- First Happy Father’s Day Photo Baseball
- Marvel Thor Hammer Tool Set
- Sony WF-SP800N True Wireless Noise-Cancelling In-Ear Headphones
- Mega Dad Personalized Comic Book
- Belvedere Silver Saber
- Anker PowerCore 10000
- Ion Audio Air LP 3-Speed Belt-Drive Bluetooth Turntable
- Sony Noise-Canceling Headphones WH1000XM3
*BONUS- Subscription to DadSourcing.
Starts at $39.99, DadSourcing
Just in case you don’t want to give Dad material things for Father’s day, or if you want to give them something else along with a little trinket, we also have some suggestions for activities or non-material things that would make Daddy happy on his special day. Check out our suggestions below:
- Breakfast/brunch in bed – Dads would also love to be served a meal in bed, something like bacon and eggs with a morning cocktail would make fathers anywhere happy. Try recipes from Good Housekeeping here.
- Family game night – one for the whole family as bonding time, try Monopoly or Uno or whatever game may like. Check out some games here.
- Movie Night in the backyard – set up the backyard with a projector and snacks and have the whole family watch some good movies on Netflix or Hulu or other platforms you may want to use.
Whatever you may want to do or give Dad this Father’s day, he will for sure one hundred percent appreciate it. Cliché as it may be, it’s the thought that always counts. Don’t forget to shower Dad with hugs and kisses as we Dads love to get love from our Family.